Happy New Year!! It’s that time of the year again, when you start eating clean, exercising and making lists of the hobbies you intend on taking up.
As you can guess, my intention this year is to start blogging again. Let me rephrase that, my resolution AGAIN is to start blogging again. My dream of becoming a blogger just won’t fade. Which lead me to remember that I created a bucket list last summer and I never checked in on how I was doing so what better timing than the start of the new year to re-visit my bucket list!
- Get engaged to… Leonardo Dicaprio, Sam Hunt or Jared Leto. It was just announced that Leo is single again so if I could find a way to meet him, I could be engaged sooner than later. It could happen.
- Grow my Stella & Dot business. I didn’t hit my goal this year but my little piece of the Stella & Dot business is still active. Looking for a little sparkle, check out my site: stelladot.com/marlenebairos
- Sew something wearable. This one I managed to do!! Well, sort of! Instead of sewing myself something wearable, I sewed my nephew an infinity scarf bib. I need to make a few adjustments to the size so I will be sewing him another one in the next few weeks. I’ll take pictures.
- Go on a Mission Trip. Done! I have pictures that I want to share so I’ll update this bucket list item to: write a post about my Mission Trip.
- Read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Ummm… I haven’t even bought the book. Maybe I’ll order it from the library though my Kobo, ok, just added that to the list of things to do this week.
- Blog about girl power. How about changing this to Blog. Just blog period.
- Put together a 1000 piece puzzle, instead of binge watching a series. I bought a puzzle, I worked on it for half an hour, got bored and then never went back to it. It’s a Christmas themed one and I packed it away with all the decorations. I will try again next year. On a good note, I did lots of puzzles with my niece and I didn’t binge watch any T.V.
- Make all the recipes in the Oh She Glows cookbook. I keep repeating the same ones that I love but in 2016, I will conquer the rest.
- Donate Blood. I forgot this was on here but something I still intend on doing.
- Visit a farm sanctuary. Now that I have a car, this will be easier to accomplish!
- Master the freestanding handstand. Haha… I just tried it and I still haven’t mastered it.
What intentions have you made this year? Share here and let’s keep each other accountable!